• Advocate
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • City:Plumsteadville
  • State:PA
  • What year is your 968?:1995
  • What model is your 968?:Hardtop

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:28 PM

Just bought it off Ebay, new in box, for $108 shipped to my house. Auction item number was #220473146652 if you want to see the info from the previous seller.

Model number is DEH-P310UB.

Has a front USB input with direct iPod control complete with Pioneer iPod USB cable and remote. I *thought* it also had a rear USB input with iPod control, but it does not. So I am selling it and will get either the DEH-P4100UB or DEH-P410UB as both have rear USB input with iPod control. You can get an adapter which allows you to add USB devices to the rear of the DEH-P310UB, but the rear input does not feature iPod control.

Check out Crutchfield's site for details on the unit.

The unit is new and has not been installed. There is no warranty, as I bought it off Ebay from someone who also did not want it. I assume it works, but have not verified that it does (no easy way to do that unless I hook it up to my car, but then the value immediately drops!!). It is obvious from the packaging that it was not installed. Everything is there and in the original plastic bags and the original Pioneer box.

Price is $100 shipped via USPS anywhere in the CONUS.

PM me with your email addy for pics of the unit.

Check or Paypal only. Will ship once funds are cleared.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.