100 Magazines: VW & Porsche (later European Auto)

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 968Syncro

968 Forums Fanatic

• Booster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts
  • City:San Pasqual Valley
  • State:CA
  • What year is your 968?:1993
  • What model is your 968?:Hardtop

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:24 AM

Folks,

I have a collection of about 100 issues of the magazine "VW & Porsche" for sale. They changed the name to "European Auto" at some time during this interval. They are from about '87 or '88 through about 2000. I haven't indexed them all, and I am sure there are some missing. There is even one I spotted that has a 968 on the cover. I counted about 95-105 on a rough count.

Shipping will be difficult, but I am willing to do it for the 968 group. It'll end up being several boxes and it'll be expensive. A couple weeks ago I was able to get the Post Office book rate on a package, maybe I can get it for magazines also.

Rack price was $3.00 - $4.00 each, so how about 1/2 price for the forum folks: $150.00 plus shipping. Or make a reasonable offer. I'll likely try ebay in a couple weeks if there isn't a response here.

Course you could pick them up, or I can deliver them anywhere along I-5 and 405 between here and UCLA on Sunday Nov. 30th. There happens to be a place I could drop them off about 1/2 way if he is willing to store them for you ;) . Maybe he could use these as additional weights to balance in his coupe :P

Roland
IMG_3290.jpg
IMG_3291.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.