2 replies to this topic

#1 rxter

968 Forums Fanatic

• Advocate
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:35 PM

I'd really like to know what the original list price for my cab was back when I was still young and good looking. Unfortunately the window sticker did not survive the many POs and make it to me. Would anyone be willing to scan in their window sticker and post it? I am hoping that the options prices are there.

Alternatively (Jeff maybe) does anyone have some sort of an options cost decoder ring?

ps - tried to post this in "the library" but did not have sufficient permission (which I imagine means no permission whatsoever :)

Thanks

83, dry and sunny here in SD today boys - read em and weep. Might go for a ride tonight...

#2 Mark

968 Forums Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:00 AM

I'm sure Jeff has the info you are looking for. My 95 sticker is posted somewhere but has few options and the $1995.00 cell phone was not a common one. :)

#3 jeff968

968 Forums Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • State:conn
  • What year is your 968?:1992
  • What model is your 968?:Cab

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:10 AM

I have most of the info. If you can post your info here or if you don't want to put the info in public view send me a PM. I'll need your option codes from you vehicle information sticker, year and color of your car.
Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.