• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 SANDOVAL

968 Forums Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:44 AM

Didn't we just see a 23K mile M030 car go for $19K yesterday? I think this guys price is about $10K to high. I would like to here about his CS though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...ssPageName=WDVW

#2 RPM

968 Forums Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • City:Apex
  • State:NC
  • What year is your 968?:None
  • What model is your 968?:None

Posted 02 February 2005 - 11:43 AM

Race-prepared cars exist in sort of a parallel price universe. The costs of modifying a solid car to his described specs would be far more than what he is asking.

Now that does not mean he is going to get his price, or that his price is reasonable, only that it is difficult to compare.

#3 SANDOVAL

968 Forums Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 12:01 PM

his DE car has the standard mods you would find on many of the cars owned by members of this forum.

m030 sways
Coilovers
Race seat
harness
LSD

That list is pretty typical. I know there are some great track cars out there like EricK's car that have a bunch of money poured into them. Those types of track cars need a special buyer. This seems like an average upgraded 968 with 105K miles, that the owner calls his track car. Most DE cars are also Daily drivers. I can't imagine that he will get even close to that asking price.

#4 RPM

968 Forums Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • City:Apex
  • State:NC
  • What year is your 968?:None
  • What model is your 968?:None

Posted 02 February 2005 - 12:06 PM

As I said, I don't know if he is going to get it or if it is even reasonable - just difficult to compare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.