• City:reston
  • State:va
  • What year is your 968?:1995
  • What model is your 968?:Hardtop
  • Garage Vehicles:
  • Porsche 968 Coupe (2011)
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:08 AM

Just 11 weeks to go. Some great things have happened. Pete Fitzpatrick will be there with two yes two of his Turbo cars. He also has agreed to speak about his product offering at one of the Tech sessions. Dave Greimann has made a donation to the silent Auction. Bob Blackwell has also bringing some native(New Mexico) goodies for the auction. Of course we have some great 968 memorabilia from Bob Malleny. So boys and girls things are shaping up. So Be There or Be Square.

:D :D :D :D

#2 RS Barn

968 Forums Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 05:36 PM

Correction,
I will have my 968TS/RS there and my 968RS(NA) with all the RS Barn performance and suspension mods. More info to come soon. I will also be offering silent auction items.
Pete

Attached Files

#3 Mark

968 Forums Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 11:11 AM

Cosimo,
I finally talked with my PDR and scratch repair guy and he can't make it that weekend. I'm still up in the air as far as work goes so I am still a maybe but at least I am local and don't need a hotel room.

Mark

#4 Duckman

968 Forums Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • What year is your 968?:1992
  • What model is your 968?:Cab

Posted 15 April 2005 - 12:46 PM

Hooray and hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!

I've been able to arrange things so that I can attend this year's 968 Celebration.

Very cool, indeed.

#5 cosimo

968 Forums Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • City:reston
  • State:va
  • What year is your 968?:1995
  • What model is your 968?:Hardtop
  • Garage Vehicles:
  • Porsche 968 Coupe (2011)
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 April 2005 - 06:07 AM

Duckman, great to see you are coming. Mark, I have to go to DentMasters in Tysons Corner for some work and I will see if they want to participate and donate a gift certificate. Please try and keep some time open to attend. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.