• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 RickP

968 Forums Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 04:25 PM

May 27, 28, and 29 At the Lakeside Inn in Mount Dora FL. There will be a Concours, a Rally, and Sunday an Autocross followed by an awards banquet that evening. For information go to http://www.pca.org/f...rscheFest05.htm
I already have my reservations, and it would be great to have a strong 968 representation. Three regions are hosting.

Rick

#2 mikeo

968 Forums Enthusiast

• Advocate
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • City:Longwood
  • State:FL
  • What year is your 968?:1994
  • What model is your 968?:Hardtop

Posted 28 February 2005 - 06:14 PM

Rick,

I have it on the calendar, but scheduling is iffy. If the car has not gone to Tampa for the turbo mod I will try to make it Saturday as a concours observer and ralley participant. Sherry and I have won one of the Citrus region rallys before so there is no reason we can't do it again :D

#3 RickP

968 Forums Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 06:07 PM

Mike,

Hope you make it. It should be a lot of fun. I'm thinking about entering all the events. If I do, I'll need some advice from some experienced autocrossers on what to do and not do your first time out.

Turbo mod??? Gotta see it when it's done.

Rick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.