• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • City:Gone from this forum
  • State:Forever
  • What year is your 968?:None
  • What model is your 968?:None

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:36 AM

M030 NLA DISASTER! As some of you may know already, the factory front M030 sway bar is no longer available - it is sold out and on back order everywhere. Flash mentioned to me over the weekend that there are NONE LEFT IN THE WORLD! We can only hope that Porsche will do another run of these things - if not, I fear those of us that need this part will very soon be seeing ridiculously sky high prices, due to demand, should any pop up on eBay.

I would suggest, if any of you were planning on upgrading to M030 sway bars in the future, that you put in your order NOW through Sunset Porsche - I ordered mine from them a few weeks ago as they had the best price that I could find.

Hopefully if Porsche has enough waiting orders for this part they will see there is still a demand and it will prompt them to make more!

-Austin

I bought mine about 2 yrs ago, around $500 ex porsche germany. At the time the stock level was around 20 iirc. Are the ones paragon sell original porsche?

#22 bombfactory

968 Forums Fanatic

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • City:Huntington Beach
  • State:CA
  • What year is your 968?:1994
  • What model is your 968?:Hardtop

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:58 AM

I just lucked out - Paragon had one front M030 bar left (and even they couldn't believe it) so I grabbed it.

Quote from Dave Lindsey, at Lindsey Racing earlier today: 'You may of got the last one in the country! I bought all from Porsche and did a dealer locate and only found one more.'

Quote from Jason at Paragon: 'Hopefully they'll come around again. This happened once before about 5 years ago'.

-Austin

Edited by bombfactory, 07 April 2011 - 02:37 PM.

#23 biotechee

968 Forums Fanatic

• Advocate
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • City:Plumsteadville
  • State:PA
  • What year is your 968?:1995
  • What model is your 968?:Hardtop

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:05 PM

Have a NIB set of M030 bars sitting in my garage for a year or so now. Just waiting for warmer weather! My guess is they'll run another batch if enough people start clammering at the door for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.