• Advocate
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • City:Atlanta
  • State:GA
  • What year is your 968?:1994
  • What model is your 968?:Cab

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

I sold my 968 cab on bringatrailer.com a couple of months ago. I had the car for 14 years and put less than 10k miles on it while averaging 1500 a year in costs. Thats just adding ip everything and dividing by 14 as some years I did nothing. The car was in fantastic shape other than it had the original top. Which was fine but faded a bit. It cost me a lot in the auction. Word of advice, replace the top if you go the auction route

Anyway, i miss the car. I didnt drive it much because I have other p cars and it just wasnt as practical as the other three. Now I have a hankering for a coupe wth the hatch so I can carry my clubs and drive it daily. Looking for something that has been well maintained but not necessarily a garage queen. I had that and didnt drive it. Recent belts and rollers a big big plus and of course records are highly desirable. Open on color combos. 6 speeds. Anyone wanting to sell or maybe even trade for another porsche. I
Am one in one out from now on so if I buy a 968 I have to sell a 996 or 986. The 986 has a flat6 innovations 3.6 fuliy built to the hilt. ~300 rwhp and i have a lifetime warranty on motor. I dont believe Jake will transfer it, but if you never know how he might react. iy was one of the first 3 m96 cars built by Jake with all L&N components. The 996 is a tiptronic. My daily driver for a bunch of years. I actually sold it once and bought it back. Full aero package. Black. Trades aren't the goal, just an option. I will sell whichever one I decide on bat.com. Its easy and the buyers know their stuff. Just offerring it up in case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.