• Advocate
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,715 posts
  • City:San Carlos
  • State:Ca
  • What year is your 968?:1994
  • What model is your 968?:Hardtop

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:05 PM

Any interest in a D1R supercharged tiptronic coupe ? Just know in advance that it will not be cheap, it has a completely rebuilt engine ( from top to bottom, new block, new pistons , new valves ,etc, etc , and reinforced turbo rods ) all done less than 8 K miles ago The flex plate also has only 8 K miles on it, and tne supercharger is less than two years old, so I will only sell it if I recover the money I recently invested in it , in addition to the fair market value of the car. No bargains here, but if interested send me a PM .
Aventurine green with cashmere interior BTW .

p.s. before anyone thinks I've taken leave of my senses, the only reason I might sell the car is what looks like a very good chance of buying my ex-boss / friend's Maserati GT in the next few weeks, he's closing in on a deal to replace it with a Ferrari . If I buy the GT it'll become my daily driver so no point keeping the tiptronic . I'll just have to be satisfied with only one 968 , as the weekend driver .

Edited by ds968, 23 April 2017 - 08:32 PM.

#3 ds968

968 Forums Psycho

• Advocate
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,715 posts
  • City:San Carlos
  • State:Ca
  • What year is your 968?:1994
  • What model is your 968?:Hardtop

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:16 AM

Apologies ; please disregard above post,  the Ferrari deal fell through this morning, so no GT for me yet, and thus, no tip 968 for sale..   

#4 Rap

968 Forums Lunatic

• Advocate
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,569 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:28 AM

I'd sell it just to be prepared. Preparation prior to execution!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.