• Rookie
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • City:Bucks County
  • State:PA
  • What year is your 968?:None
  • What model is your 968?:None

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:09 PM

Selling my 968 race head that was intended for my 944 track car 3.0 swap. Unfortunately, this is one of the projects I am not getting to any time soon. I have a baby on the way and I still have dreams of racing my spec miata this year...Need diaper money and race tire money. :rock:

The head came out of a 3.2 build and was resfreshed.  It will work for a stockish rebuild or something a little more crazy, your choice.  All the modification and refresh work was done by Michael Mount.  The head has a brand new refresh (disassembled, cleaned, all valves replaced).  It is 100% good to go.  You can still see assembly lube in the pictures.  Includes new lifters that probably saw less than 5 hours of run time.  **CAMS NOT INCLUDED**.  I have all the other pieces for the head - if you need something included let me know.

Work done:

Pressure test

Competition Valve Job

Additional porting / optimize intake and exhaust ports

CC chambers, cut, cc again (40cc)

Clearance head for large cam lobes

Surface head

Race springs

Spring seats

New Valves

There is $2500 in labor/parts not including the cost of the head.  $2800 OBO plus shipping. I am open to all reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture1.JPG
  • Capture2.JPG
  • Capture3.JPG
  • Capture4.JPG
  • Capture5.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.