• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • City:Huntington Beach
  • State:CA
  • What year is your 968?:1994
  • What model is your 968?:Hardtop

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:49 PM

Update: The unit is sold - I'm not sure how to delete this post!

Hi guys - This RS Barn system was on my car when I bought it five years ago. During the PPI, the tech discovered that the muffler was all rusted out on the inside. Miraculously, this shop just happened to have a pristine stock 968 exhaust sitting in their boneyard, so I bought it for $100, had them install it, and put the RS Barn unit in storage.

Flash forward to today - I'm unemployed and have been selling off misc. stuff for extra cash. I just bought a new Dynomax 17743 muffler to replace the old rusted one, so this system is ready to assemble and bolt on. I don't really want to ship it - it would probably be horrendously expensive - so if you're in the SoCal area (I'm in Huntington Beach) come on by and pick it up.

Asking $350. That's less than half the cost of a new one from RS Barn, not even factoring in shipping. Contact me at surface active@yahoo.com for bigger pics if interested, thanks!

Attached Thumbnails

• RSBarn968Exhaust.jpg

Edited by bombfactory, 23 September 2015 - 07:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.